- We offer selected summer internship projects, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
- The internship is particularly appropriate for a college student planning to move on to post-graduate studies/PhD, or for college students wishing to develop a deeper understanding of their field of study. In addition to assisting with research, interns have the opportunity to network with experts in their chosen fields.
Applicants must be current students, recent Public Health graduates and/or applicants who have been accepted to enter an advanced degree program.
Graduate students are also eligible to apply.
- a completed MAASTHI Internship Application Form
- Cover Letter (indicating academic interests or areas of interest)
- Current Resume (indicating relevant coursework); if you are mailing your application, please send 2 copies of your resume
- 3-5 page Writing Sample or excerpt of a recent research paper
- A letter of recommendation (do not have to be sealed by referees/recommenders); if they prefer to seal the letter, then they can sign across the seal and give the letter to the applicant to include in his or her application package; highlighting the applicant’s writing, research, and/or language skills would be useful.
- Transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable); transcripts will be used to determine if the applicant has taken relevant coursework so applicants should submit transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions (if applicable)
- Include the email id to whom they have to send