Aim: The overall aim is to study the
impact of one full meal (OFM) provided to pregnant women in improving pregnancy
and infant outcomes.
- To estimate the impact OFM in improving the weight gain through each trimester
- To estimate the impact OFM in increasing the mean haemoglobin percentage compared to baseline
- To estimate the impact of OFM on weight for length in the infants whose mothers availed one full meal during their pregnancy.
- To understand the perspectives of pregnant and lactating mothers regarding OFM provided through Mathrupoorna scheme
- To understand the barriers, facilitators and contextual factors in implementation of OFM provided through Mathrupoorna scheme
Funding Agency: Women and Child Department, Government of Karnataka